GTG is keen to work closely with the North Wales Wildlife Trust to help build local knowledge of the area and encourage collaborative activities. Here are the NWWT events for 2018/19 including our talk in Dolgellau Free Library that will take place in late February next year.
- Friday July 20th at 10am: BALSAM BASH save our wildlife from invasive species, meet at Penmaenpool Signal Box; bring suitable clothing and lunch – SH 696 185/LL40 1YD
- Friday August 31st at 11am: “Life in the Dunes” at Morfa Harlech led by Rhodri Dafydd ; bring suitable clothing and lunch NB may be strenuous because of the nature of the dunes. Meet at Min y Don car park SH 574 317/ LL46 2UG
- Thursday September 20th at 11.30am: “Shorelife at Tonfannau” led by Alison Palmer Hargrave. Bring a picnic and collecting bucket/net . The train from Barmouth arrives at 11.21 opposite the station car park meeting point. SH 563 038
- Sunday October 28th at 11.30: am Penmaenpool Signal Box Open Day events, walks, teas, sales, children’s competitions SH 696 185
- Tuesday November 6th at 7pm: “FLOWER TALK” by Tracey Lovering of Plantlife at Dolgellau Free Library
- Friday December 7th at 11am: “LLANBEDR WOODLANDS” walk led by Kylie Jones Mattock. Bring lunch. Meet in car park behind Victoria pub. SH 585 268
- Tuesday January 22nd at 7pm: “PINE MARTENS” a talk by Josie Bridges (Vincent Wildlife Trust) Dolgellau Free Library
- Tuesday February 26th at 7 pm: “GREENER TYWYN” a talk about this local project at Dolgellau Free Library
- Tuesday March 5th at 7pm: “LIVING SEAS” a talk about our own involvment at Dolgellau Free Library
Croeso i bawb – All welcome
Please note there is no charge for non members but donations to the wildlife trust are always appreciated
For further information, please contact Janet at 07812 659 593 / 01341 423988.